Articles & News

links

Contact

Submissions

spacer
header5
header5

Hello

Post your website, facebook page, studio pictures, bio etc. Let us know who you are.

Hello

Postby mantrid » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:57 am

Hello
I found this site through another sculptor forum and thought I would join as it is more relevant to the type of sculpture I like to do.

I started sculpting in bronze a couple of years ago. I have my own back yard foundry that I use to do all my own casting. The wonders of the welder means that I can even do larger pieces by doing them in smaller sections and joining together. I tend to work from memory or a single photo so my work is not as good as some of the stuff I see here. However, I know I can do better if I had a model to work from. Maybe one day.

I am based in S. Wales, UK and have my site up and running, www.realbronzes.com. I dont sell much through it at present, maybe due to the economic down turn or maybe people just dont like my stuff.

Well thats a short intro. Hope to get to know all of you better in time
Ian
mantrid

Re: Hello

Postby C.R.Larkin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:56 am

Hi Mantrid, you're over there at Russ Rupert too. I like that bronze age horse you did, and the tutorial is a really good one.
C.R.Larkin

Re: Hello

Postby mantrid » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:21 am

[quote="C.R.Larkin"]Hi Mantrid, you're over there at Russ Rupert too. I like that bronze age horse you did, and the tutorial is a really good one.[/quote]

Thank you. Ill copy them here too when I can. Having problems posting pics at the moment
mantrid

Return to Networking